corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa suspension issues

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa suspension issues
Johnston_888

User status: Offline
28th Sep 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv noticed my corsa sits much higher on the passenger side of the car........how can i resolve this?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
28th Sep 10 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would be stripping the suspension down to see if anything is wrong there. No quick fix as such, something must be worn or have failed.
Alex191

28th Sep 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines the same mate my rear passenger side sits a inch or two higher than the rear drivers side hmmm tyres are same size etc just different gaps between the tyres and wheel arches. getting it looked at by mechanic tomorrow will let you know what/if they find out anything
Johnston_888

29th Sep 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cool mate
Piér

29th Sep 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe one of the coils have snapped off the spring? Mine was like this and I took the springs out and one had snapped! Really simple job to take the rears out as well.

New Poll