corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Logging in problem with Firefox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Logging in problem with Firefox
Matt H

User status: Offline
26th Dec 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just installed Firefox (Windows 7), now when I try to log in on here nothing happens. It goes to the temp screen confirming that you've entered your details, but then doesn't do anything else

I chose the option to save username & password info & that is stored, but I'm still unable to log in

Must be a Firefox setting or something
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Dec 10 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be that you imported the old cookies which are no good because the browser version is different, use the link in here - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=189320
Matt H

26th Dec 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted

Cheers laa

New Poll