corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » eml problem , no spark ,no eml light at all , help needed urgent

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eml problem , no spark ,no eml light at all , help needed urgent
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jan 11 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put a c16se astra engine in my corsa b all was going perfect until i went to start it which it did not , there was no spark i no that the wiring loom had been previously wet as it was raining , i plugged it in to the ecu without remembering this my car did some spaccker fing like no lights ion dash board then made some funny noises then was fine , so today i got new crank sensor new ecu and loom and still no spark , only other thing i could fink of doing is changing dash loom which i have alreaddy started doing but anyone have any other suggestions , ive tried diffrent coil and crank sensor and ecu and loom , also i have no eml light on dash at all dont light up till i turn engine over the bulb hasent gone or anything just dont see why i wouldnt have the light working

all help apreciated

i dont no anything about wiring my m8s got the no how just thought ide look and see if any 1 else has had this b4
bally2010
Premium Member

11th Jan 11 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to mention engine ran in the astra before i removed it
craig_s

12th Jan 11 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what engine was in it before?providing its wired up correct it may be the fuel pump relay.all engine earths connected and good?

[Edited on 12-01-2011 by craig_s]

New Poll