corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » anybody know about nvidia 3d vision?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anybody know about nvidia 3d vision?
C2RL R

User status: Offline
4th Sep 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought a dell xps 17 a few months ago and had them install all the stuff so that i could watch 3d stuff on it. i was having some trouble getting it to play tron legacy 3d so i installed a driver and now it wont work at all. i think the driver i installed is for a different setup where the controller is external. mine is internal so under the laptop screen there is an infrared lens and a little green light next to it. usually it lights up when you put it into 3d mode.

i think i need to somehow skip it back to how it was yesterday or uninstall the whole thing and start again. i dont have any software though so dont think i can do that.

New Poll