corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Just cracked my window when i was replacing......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just cracked my window when i was replacing......
jbguitarking

User status: Offline
15th Nov 11 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The CABIN FILTER!!

Took the wipers/scuttle/under tray off then found out that eurocarparts gave me the wrong one (way too small) so put it all back together again fine (just incase they didnt have the right one so i wouldnt have to put it back together later).

Went to euro again got the right one, took the nut and washer out of one wiper, put it inside the car, went to take the other off and there it was, a nice crack from the centre top of the scuttle and goes just above the drivers wiper blade.

Didnt put any pressure on the screen what-so-ever and it just appeared, mega pissed but i have windscreen cover so its £70 excess to pay to get it sorted.

Anyone else randomly cracked their screen? Also how much you pay to get it sorted?
Gary
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chucked some lengths of steel box in teh van other week. Slammed back doors and smashed the screen. £60 excess
corsav6_mut

16th Nov 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it on a b? The scuttle slots under the windscreen. Quite common for it to break like that.
jbguitarking

16th Nov 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea it is, didnt know that it was common! oh well damage is done now.
danny90

16th Nov 11 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just had my screen replaced about a hour ago as it was cracked i had it replaced with a brand new top tint 1 for £100 fitted from a guy i know

New Poll