corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can you guess drop mm by looking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can you guess drop mm by looking
Jed D

User status: Offline
12th Feb 12 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are koni but an unknown drop. anyway i can tell other than waste time fitting them?
nowt wrote on the spring

what they look like to you?
dannyboy17

12th Feb 12 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doubt you can tell looking, i have a set that look the same length as standard but put them on the car and its sat on the bumpstops
Jed D

12th Feb 12 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok then, cheers, another question then...

whats better jamex dampers with spax ssx springs or koni with koni's? wanting it harder if any of them are
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
12th Feb 12 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't usually tell when they're off the car because they should relax to the same length as a standard spring so it doesn't fall out when you jack it.
Jed D

12th Feb 12 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are koni's better than jamex then?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

12th Feb 12 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they Koni shocks and springs? If so, and they are definitely Corsa B ones, then they'll be 40 mm ones. It's the only ones Koni make IIRC.

Although saying them, they're more like 30-35 mm - that's how they were on my old Corsa anyway.
Jed D

13th Feb 12 at 07:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
Are they Koni shocks and springs? If so, and they are definitely Corsa B ones, then they'll be 40 mm ones. It's the only ones Koni make IIRC.

Although saying them, they're more like 30-35 mm - that's how they were on my old Corsa anyway.

cheers, as said twice above, whats better these koni's or currently fitted jamex's. so yes their konis

so yes these are koni, but there from a nova as far as im aware

[Edited on 13-02-2012 by Jed D]
reecegsi

14th Feb 12 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Koni's are better imo as they are bloody hard lol but i like it like that ive had spax gmax fk and koni is the s**t
Jed D

15th Feb 12 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fitted, drop is about 40-50mm even though it looks more like 60. my cars naturally low due to witchcraft

[Edited on 15-02-2012 by Jed D]

New Poll