corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » slight knock when in 1st

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author slight knock when in 1st
gav93

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well this has pretty much been there since i got the car never really bothered me but am beginning to sort it all out!

there is a slight knock when in first and you lift the clutch up i can feel it through the clutch peddal, i have chaned both driveshafts with new cv's all done to haynes standard, and the knock is still there happens every now and then really especially if i lift it up quick

could this be the clutch release bearing?

just wanting to get an idea as i may as well get this done whatever the problem is
monkeytwizzel

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 12 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exhaust isn,t touching anywhere?engine mountings in good condition?

New Poll