corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » How do you go about "obtaining" a house?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do you go about "obtaining" a house?
mattk

User status: Offline
28th Oct 12 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure someone off here did it a few years ago, say theres a house in your street thats clearly not been lived in for 10 years+ and no one has ever visited it, can hardly see the house for the garden ect.

Are there any processes of getting hold of it? tracing the owners or decendents of the owners?

this isnt for me and the example is fictional. Just something I think of when I see simmilar houses. Like I said Im 99% certain someone on here has done it
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Oct 12 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just move in
baza31

28th Oct 12 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lands registry search for £4 . I did this recently still in talks with the owners , been derelict for 20 years no roof or Floors basically 4 external Walls
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

28th Oct 12 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M2RTY did it with house next door didn't he?!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Haimsey
Premium Member

28th Oct 12 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Land reg is cheaper now, £3 as of 22 oct
That'll tell you who owns it and any charges on the property.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
M2RTY

28th Oct 12 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did it, even though i knew of the owner i didnt know where he was for years, used to come back dirring the night to pick post up every few months. Note through the door every month did it. Bought a wreck, no estate agents needed, now rented out

New Poll