corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Small/Home Office Phone Systems...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Small/Home Office Phone Systems...
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Mar 13 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to setup a small home based office for a customer of mine.

She wants 2 lines (so two people can be on external calls at once) with only one number and 4 internal extentions.

I thought I'd just let BT deal with the phone system but then I noticed while googling about you can get these - plus BT charges are off the hook (lol) - I could just get two analogue lines that share a number from BT and not have to pay them silly money a month!

http://www.pmctelecom.co.uk/shop/small-business-multi-line-phone-systems/orchid-analogue-pabx-308+-(plus)-multiline-phone-system_orchidpabx308+/2308

I can only find short yet positive reviews about that unit and it would be ideal for what she needs... Anyone used one before? Or anyone recommend anything else

Thanks
pow
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I ordered one... we'll see how it goes!
Toby
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use a company called SoConnect and a package called Horizon, might be a bit overkill but would do the job.

http://www.soconnect.co.uk/calls-lines
pow
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Providing this system is good (I've ordered it from a one-man-band-offering-support style business) I've just saved a shit load of money. The 2 lines with one number is costing the company £36/month and the system cost less than two FeatureLine phones.

New Poll