corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Central Heating Inhibitor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Central Heating Inhibitor
dannymccann

User status: Offline
   3rd Jul 13 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm hopefully going to be trying to fit my new towel radiator in the bathroom in the near future, replacing a normal double radiator. I think I've got the fitting sorted in my head but I'm a bit stumped on inhibitor. It will be easy enough to put in, I'll just pour it in the top but I've got no idea what is already in there if anything. Does it matter if the brands are mixed? It was installed just over 3 years ago (new build house) so assume building regs would require it?
mattk

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fine to mix them, when you have fitted the towel rail, just take a cap off the top and tip it in, easy

New Poll