corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Red strip or not to red strip.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Red strip or not to red strip.
NeilRocks

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 03 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of buying some new red bump strips from Vauxhall for my SRi. I think it will look better. Anyone have pics of them on a black corsa b?
Wanna see if they look ok for £30!
Jonster

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£30 for both sides (all 4 sections?)

The later sport ones are longer, they dont have the SRi badge, so cover the whole door

Might look better if you got the black ones from lower spec models, or get the facelift corsa b ones which can be colour coded

Here's mine (97 sport):

New Poll