corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BOOT FLOOR?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BOOT FLOOR?
calidus

User status: Offline
16th May 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went n bort loadsa MDF and got out the jigsaw to try make a mdf floor to mod and bolt stuff to over the next couple of weeks, but I cant get it rite, as the boot gets narrower, can someone shed some light on this subject for me? Im mardy n upset cos my boot still looks crap
mwg

16th May 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use the boot carpet as a template. thats wot i did
cdcool1

16th May 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and then sand it down until you can just squeeze it in mate
modded_corsa

16th May 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or gert some big sheets of cardboard..and make 2 templates out of that

p.s....2 templates = one either side of the car...witha split down the middle...no good trying to fit a big piece like tha tin one go
aussiac

16th May 04 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know mate its a bitch u gotta take off the black rear strut covers and then its a matter f trimming take bout a day worth it tho if u go to www.corsacrazy.com i did a guide on there
calidus

17th May 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers peeps will look into it, I used the boot liner as a guide but the mdf dont flex to fit like the material and I kept trimming chunks off till I messed it up! I got me power cable in and my power block is going in tomoro, it should be almost ready for 1-2-3 amps and 1-2-3 subs

New Poll