corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting a Black Carpet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting a Black Carpet
cargraphics4u.com

User status: Offline
11th Nov 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to fit my black carpet later, has anyone got any tips or advice before i start ripping the car apart. How easy are the subframes to get off, I can only see one bolt on them?

Any help much appreciated
LukeGSi

11th Nov 04 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get yourself a set of torx bits and let rip Most of my interior is out already but ill be fitting mine in the next couple of days too
Greasemonkey

11th Nov 04 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure ya disarm the seat belt tensioner befor eya remove seats (could be expensive if not) if ya dont know how then remove plastic trim at side of seal there will be a red key tag thing hanging on the end of the tensioner plug it into the hole that is labeled and then the seat is safe to remove, rest if easy
Stu_22

11th Nov 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sub frames just have two torx bolt at the back and are hooked to the car at the front. Easy

New Poll