corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fuel filter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fuel filter
brummiesxi

User status: Offline
13th Aug 05 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent got my haynes manual to hand, so can anyone tell me if i need to replace the clips when changing the fuel filter? and what type of clip are they?
mikehiow

13th Aug 05 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new fuel filter will include them

well the halfords assembly one does anyway, it comes in that metal cylinder with the clips that the fuel hoses attatch to on it.
ShEp

14th Aug 05 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if not ask yer local vauxhall dealer, they're only about 2p each

New Poll