corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Window seal bit needed. Mines worn to rubber and is rubbing on my window tint

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Window seal bit needed. Mines worn to rubber and is rubbing on my window tint
ryansss

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 05 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the inside bit that goes between door and glass.

Whats the proper name for it?

Its got no fur bit (worn away), just rubber, makes the window stop halfway down, and its leaving a mark on my tints.

Where can I get a new one from?
purpleperil

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 05 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scappy yard or perhaps someone breaking a corsa

New Poll