corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » christmass gift.. leaving the smallblock family

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author christmass gift.. leaving the smallblock family
5chaap2k

User status: Offline
27th Dec 05 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look what i got under the tree

c20xe

recently fully revised and it's in a corsa allready so includes all parts needed for the conversion

not that i got tired of the 155bhp 16xe, but this will give me a new start for some more
5chaap2k

27th Dec 05 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oops.. can someone move this to General chat..

posted it here by mistake
Adam-D

27th Dec 05 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool
ed

27th Dec 05 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought you hated big blocks, or was it loved small blocks?
5chaap2k

27th Dec 05 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still do!

i'm keeping the damaged x16xe pistons as a remembrance, the 20XE was a cheaper option compared to the costs of the still-to-do list on the rebuild

and i know the previous owner and dont have any doubt in it being a good engine (recently fully revised, never floored when cold, etc)

if i wanted to get more bhp out of the 16xe it needed TB's 1800 lump, nos-injection or turbo.. however the xe gives me a start at the bhp i currently had with the 16xe with the cheaper tuning options (cams, chip, inletmanifold etc) still available..

lets just say a bargain came by and i couln't resist it..

I'm currently driving the donor-corsa until i've got the red bucket all sorted out and having a hard time to remove the smile of my face...

New Poll