corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 5 stud wheels on a corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 5 stud wheels on a corsa b
bigdan

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 07 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i get 5 stud wheels on a corsa b ive seen it done before but is it a fuck on doing it
Matt L

23rd Sep 07 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to buy adapters for them, think you can get deamon tweeks about 300 u2u hamish on here. he knows loads about them
ainsley_brader

23rd Sep 07 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or you use cav v6 stuff but only really possible if you are running 2.0l
Hamish

23rd Sep 07 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
need to buy adapters for them, think you can get deamon tweeks about 300 u2u hamish on here. he knows loads about them

i do

Depends wat pcd you want to go from and too some are easier than others. Look on rimstyles website. You want H&R trak+ adaptors. IMO they ar the best, magnesium alloy, with steel insterted threads so they will last along time, pricey thuogh £200 for 4
Matt L

24th Sep 07 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hamish
quote:
Originally posted by Matt L

i do

Depends wat pcd you want to go from and too some are easier than others. Look on rimstyles website. You want H&R trak+ adaptors. IMO they ar the best, magnesium alloy, with steel insterted threads so they will last along time, pricey thuogh £200 for 4

you know more than me
Cheese Man Chris

26th Sep 07 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the adapters are expensive.

There is a 2.0 turbo red corsa wiv registration ending DUP, that I saw at MFN in Nottingham, with porsh 5 stud alloys on.

He talks about the adapters in total vauxhall, either the lastest or last issue.

He says about the wheels sticking out furter with the adapters
Hamish

26th Sep 07 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sportyboys car. Will stick out another 20-25mm depending on what adaptors you get

New Poll