corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alarm bonnet pin

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alarm bonnet pin
edd1.0

User status: Offline
19th Oct 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello

i have brought an alarm and wired it all in and it works fine but it comes with a pin which protects the bonnet or somthing does any one know where to wire it into ?

thanks
Haimsey
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No help, but the guy who fitted my alarm refused to fit the bonnet pin bit because of it going rusty and setting the alarm off for no real reason.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Toby
Premium Member

20th Oct 08 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a look in haynes manual, it sets the alarm off if the bonnet is op[ened and it is armed

New Poll