corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Whats happening in your garden - Spring Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats happening in your garden - Spring Day
Daimo B

User status: Offline
7th Apr 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis the time oif the bird n the bee's. The flowers and trees are blooming, and my grass is starting to grow much bloody quicker.

So whats going on in yours????

Frogspawns been eaten by the bloody fish, no more spawn this year fo us then. Only 4 frogs came to visit this year

Newts are still invading my lower pond. One decided to squeeze its way into the pump housing and visit the internals of the pumps. Result, one diced newt and one strained pump. Poor little sod Must have been fighting the current for hours before it gave up and got sucked in.

Flowers are blooming. already had the first batch loose the petals. 2nd batch is coming through now. Trees have flowered and now loosing the petals and turning green.

And i've got a blackbird nesting in a bush, so thats gonna be a real pain in the ass to cut the grass now. Hope she stays though, get some chicks screaming away in the next month or so? Nest is quite low thougbh so 50/50 if she'll stay.

Getting loads of Robins this year? Not had many the last few years, they are dying off, so glad to see so many around. Then there is the usual Starlings, doves etc...

Grass cutting, ohhh bugger, suns coming out now, grass is going mad.

I've been taking a picture to watch the progress.

Ahhh the joys and lameness of your own crib and garden.
dannymccann

7th Apr 09 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid reply, sorry, it does annoy me though

[Edited on 07-04-2009 by dannymccann]
Daimo B

7th Apr 09 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a constructive insightive reply.

Doors that <--- way if your not interested!!!!
a_j_mair

7th Apr 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cut my grass for the first time this year last night

my hedge is starting to go green again, one of the bushes i planted last year however is half dead

going to be getting some slabbing done in the next week or 2 then plant some ivy up the garage

front garden has had a few flowers nothing much, cherry tree is starting to bud

daffys are growing in the planter at the door

hoping to get some drive way gates sorted soon aswell

New Poll