corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » High Temp

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author High Temp
cooper2004

User status: Offline
18th May 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi every1. needs sum help. got a 1.4 16v corsa sport. wen im sat at idle, my cars temp shoots thru the roof. the fan doesnt kick in till it hits 100 n still thn it doesnt take it dwn by much. but wen im drivin it stays ar rite temp. i hav topd the car up wif water n oil n it is still doin the same. my old corsa use 2 do this but fan wud kick in b4 it hits 100 n it wid take it dwn to 90 were as this 1 doesnt even take it dwn 2 half. can any1 help plz????
random dav
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th May 09 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could always try a new thermostat.

Or it could be that the waterpump is functionaing correctly, therefore not pumping the water through the system.

Or you could always put a over-ride switch in to turn the fan on yourself when you desire.

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll