corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Problems with Calibra equal length shafts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problems with Calibra equal length shafts
Partyvan
Banned

User status: Offline
8th Jul 09 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone had any problems? I've fitted the equal length piece to the back of the block, and put the outer shaft into that. I've then fed it into the hub (Chris Astley) but now the suspension won't reassemble. What I mean by this is the upper strut won't bolt to the lower bit (the knuckle) as if the shaft is too long.

It's in the gearbox fully?

Thanks in advance
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jul 09 at 01:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read this:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=407525

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll