corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » getting out of orange contract early?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author getting out of orange contract early?
csweatherston

User status: Offline
4th Aug 09 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone done this yet?..

did mine today with the contract clause... but can get my pac code unless i stay with them for 30days.

is this right??
Dan H

7th Aug 09 at 02:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep i've got out of mine, but i went back with them lol, only got a new contract last month, and got a Samsung SG-S5600 free, told them i lost it, cancelled my conract and went to the orange shop today, got a new contract and a new HTC Hero for free so got 2 nice free phones lol
Brett
Premium Member

7th Aug 09 at 05:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by csweatherston
Anyone done this yet?..

did mine today with the contract clause... but can get my pac code unless i stay with them for 30days.

is this right??

No that's not right. I cancelled 2days ago and he told me it'd be with me within 2-3days.

New Poll