corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b: diesel to xe mount probs???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b: diesel to xe mount probs???
phunky monkey

User status: Offline
13th Oct 09 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so there are 2 types of mount that i know of which are:

and

but on my diesel one it looks like the mount in the top pic but is alot further along the chassis leg near the strut turret!!! is there a mount kit for this or do i have to fab one myself??

thanks
steve
Nic Barnes

13th Oct 09 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its easier to get the mount off a car like pic 1 from a scrappy, as in the bracket that is welded to chasis leg, or atleast copy it, remove one from diesel shell and weld that inplace.
phunky monkey

13th Oct 09 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a xe corsa at the mo with the first mount and the engine from that one is going in to the derv one!! so i can cut it off if need be

New Poll