corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » loss of sound and i think power

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author loss of sound and i think power
8vcorsa

User status: Offline
9th Feb 10 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i put my foot down its not going as it should be and the induction sound it used to do is not there like the deep sound its just relying on the exhaust for the sound and i want the power and the deep induction sound back and i got a powerflow back box and a pipercross induction kit any help please and its a 1.6 16v sport and it only started it after it had a good frashing on friday and its the first its been out tonight since friday so i dont know what it is cheers
stingray1987

11th Feb 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check you airfilter isnt clogged up with loads of crap or leaves and stuff as sumhow they find a way in there.

id check that first then go round all the little pipes that look abit like cables. ( they are vacum pipes) and check one hasnt come loose.
8vcorsa

12th Feb 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the filter is fine i cleaned it and its a pipercross and i saw the yellow pipe in my engine bay had a little hole in like it had been cut abit or rubbed alot on something and the pipe has been rubbing on the ecotec cover so it was under it on the corner but the hole no were near that

New Poll