corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » (corsa b 1.4 sport) issues with manzel... ecu saying throttle body is knackerd help.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author (corsa b 1.4 sport) issues with manzel... ecu saying throttle body is knackerd help.
d.dossxe

User status: Offline
22nd May 10 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't no why but ever since i fitted my manzel inlet manifold it hasn't run properly.... when you come to a junction and you put your clutch in the engine just cuts out .... when your just sat there at idle my revs are everywhere... and when I sometimes thrash it the ecu light comes on and it idles at 500rpm :s plus runs very crap... I've changed the idle control valve and cleaned it all but its still doing it any help is grateful cheers dan.
LoudandProud

User status: Offline
23rd May 10 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i was you i would check all vacuum hoses mate, same problem different car turned out i pulled one off puttin my airbox in

[Edited on 23-05-2010 by LoudandProud]

New Poll