corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » xe starting and cutting out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xe starting and cutting out
ripley

User status: Offline
26th May 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above just finshed an c20xe in the corsa turned it over started then stoped and thats all its doing, i have checked the sw/live and perm live and seems ok?? should the fuel pump prim on the key because on the x20xev it did? the icv and knock plugs are on right so any other ideas would be great before i start to rip the loom apart.
craig_s

27th May 10 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iirc the pump only runs when cranking,mine does anyway.how long does it run for?where have you put your ignition live for the loom to?
boz_gsi

27th May 10 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what corsa was it originaly?
ripley

28th May 10 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it runs for about 3/4 seconds then cuts out. i had a x20xev engine in it before this one so all the wires are in the foot well ready. and it came out of a corsa as well. did a paper clip test last night and came out with 31 and 93 crank and hes??
ripley

29th May 10 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BIG UPDATE NEW LOOM AND IT STARTED FIRST TIME ON THE KEY THANKS FOR YOUR YOUR HELP LADS

New Poll