corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » computer not displaying photos properly

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author computer not displaying photos properly
Adam_B

User status: Offline
20th Jul 10 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi. Im on windows 7 and when i look at images that are on the computer they are showing up really dark, like i have the brightness turned right down. Only i dont, and everything else shows up fine like internet and the actual programs.

Ive done a bit of googling but cant seem to find anything, can anyone shed some light lolz on this for me please?
Adam_B

User status: Offline
20th Jul 10 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just ran the display calibration from the control panel, didnt really change anything but it seems to have sorted it. Wierd

[Edited on 20-07-2010 by Adam_B]

New Poll