corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Questions to ask when viewing a flat?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Questions to ask when viewing a flat?
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
26th Aug 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to view this flat the weekend -

http://www.findaproperty.com/displayprop.aspx?edid=00&salerent=1&pid=5438645

This is the first time ive ever gone to view a property so was after a few pointers.

Sounds good though, the area seems quite nice, its not far from where I used to live with mom , its only 300 per month and it is slightly furnished..also got off road parking, its communal apparently but looking on street view it looks like a decent size.

Only thing im not keen on is it backs onto a field so you might get the odd pikey walking about having a look..

Obviously this being the first one I view, I dont wanna just jump straight in and say ill take it, but you never know it might be really nice and I might be lucky in finding a decent one for the first time.
AndyKent

26th Aug 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a lot to ask really.

Make sure you keep an eye out on the communal areas and the state of the other flats - untidy surroundings probably means the rest of the people don't give a shit and could be difficult to live around.
lisac

26th Aug 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check what heating it has, you dont wanted to be landed without central heating as other forms real.y expensive during winter - avoid pound meters for electric which some studios tend to have.
Andrew

26th Aug 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check communal costs, mine is a tad pricey costing almost as much as council tax per month.

I find electric heating a tad dry so would opt for central heating too.

Check out your neibours as well. The two houses in-between our apartment has mates around every night. Annoying me to fuck these days. Was fun for a week while we moved in but now not really fair

New Poll