corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » GAZ coilvers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GAZ coilvers
Edges 58

User status: Offline
1st Apr 11 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonna be makin my first attempt to fit a set of these tomorrow.. Just wondering if anybody had any tips/advice for fitting and maintaining once fitted..

Thanks
Edges 58

1st Apr 11 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just tried to put some new top mounts onto the front coilovers.. I've still not took the originals off so unsure how exactly the standard stuff is mounted.. But I cannot see for the life of me how the coilovers match onto the top mounts.. Help please
JaffaTB

1st Apr 11 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just put everything after the top spring mount onto the top of the coily, take the rubber bit off first or it will just fall down as theres no spring to hold it up anymore if you know what i mean

New Poll