corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Garden / Fence ideas:

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garden / Fence ideas:
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 11 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From Conservatory (Looking down garden)

From Conservatory (Looking at side of garden)

From Kitchen window

Not keen on the way if we are in kitchen we see over the bottom fence and straight into house opposites evening barbers shop.

Also if we are in conservatory it looks right over the fence and into next door.

Is there a height limit on fencing, as with the garden on a slight slope it will be higher in the bottom corner than up at the house.

Also want to get rid of the raised section at the bottom corner and do something else with the flower beds, as it all looks very bare at the moment.

All ideas / suggestions / info appreciated.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Ben G

23rd Apr 11 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how tall are those fences atm? my dads are 6ft6'' and are fine, although has no one overlooking him.

if you can't get fences tall enough, i would advise planting some bushes/trees or a hedge like you already have as they give great privacy and also look lovely in summer.

[Edited on 23-04-2011 by Ben G]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

23rd Apr 11 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are 5ft 3in at shallowest point of the garden! Just measured the wall behind the hedge and that's 2m tall so should be able to make them all 2m make it nice and private!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Simon

24th Apr 11 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big trees or bushes or depending on who owns the fence, attach trellis to the top and train some plants up it
Nismo

25th Apr 11 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think there is a limit on fences, i dont think you can go over 7ft?

I would fence it in step ups to the top corner then you wont not that the garden is not level.
RichR
Premium Member

25th Apr 11 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2m for timber, 1m for solid material iirc

New Poll