corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » windows 7 folder problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author windows 7 folder problems
supacook2k

User status: Offline
4th Sep 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm having a problem with my picture and video folders in windows 7, for some reason all my picture content has transferred to the video folder and when i try to delete it i then have to change the security settings for each folder which never used to be required but when deleting the content from my video folder it deletes the same from my picture folder so its like they are mirroring each other, anyone know what the casue would be and how to stop it happening. i have backed up my photos so thats ok
_Allan_

6th Sep 11 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have backed them up have you tried deleting both folders and recreating them?
pow
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to change the pointers in the libraries. Failing that rebuild the library folders
A2H GO

6th Sep 11 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always had this problem with Vista so change to W7 and its happened again, my Pictures folder has appeard in my Documents folder and wont delete.

New Poll