corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Living room furniture

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Living room furniture
WATSON

User status: Offline
11th May 12 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needing some new furniture for the living room when its finished, opinions on the below? cheap nasty looking?

Still undecided

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MODA-OCCASIONAL-OAK-EFFECT-FINISH-TV-UNIT-WALL-UNITS-COFFEE-LAMP-TABLE-/300630244948?pt=UK_Home_Garden_LivingRoomFurniture_EH&var=&hash=item8bb47f24b6#ht_2131wt_1037
SXI - Matt

11th May 12 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much you wanting to spend? Dwell and Next are my favourite for furniture at the minute do some lovely stuff but most of it is veneered, I personally don't mind and have ordered a few things now. If not ikea is very reasonably priced, wouldn't trust not seeing the stuff before buying
whitter45

11th May 12 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally I hate veneered although some of the more expensive stuff is well made

Its quite abroad statement but on the whole I find next and dwell "cheap" but look very nice
James

11th May 12 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything vaguely contemporary looking tends to be veneered or generally crap quality. I have black gloss stuff in my living room. It was expensive and not amazing quality and gets dusty about 10 seconds after you've cleaned it.
SXI - Matt

11th May 12 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
personally I hate veneered although some of the more expensive stuff is well made

Its quite abroad statement but on the whole I find next and dwell "cheap" but look very nice

Yeah by all means there not the best quality compared to say solid oak furniture ect, but I find the solid oak ect very boring to look at and bland. Did find some nice stuff in oak furniture land but again was very much the same as every other furniture shop, were as I find Dwell & Next that bit different and more modern. Most of it is purely for show so should be fine

New Poll