corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Not showing as on Electrol role on credit report

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not showing as on Electrol role on credit report
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Jul 12 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any way i can get this pushed through? I understand they update now and again etc etc but its been over a month now and its having a detrimental effect on my report and is pissing me off.
Sam
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speak to your council, they send you a form, you fill it in and send it back to them.
Gary
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have already sent back the required form. its just them pissing about
drunkenfool

30th Jul 12 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You may also need to contact equifax/experian directly and send them a copy of the proof. I moved in to my new place at the end of March, registered on the electoral roll on the 8th of May, the records were updated on the 1st of June and it's still showing up on equifax that I'm not on the electoral roll here or at either of my previous two addresses! Experian has my 2 old addresses and the new one is showing on there, but not with any names associated with it. Basically it could take ages to sort out and you will need to keep pestering them, at least in my experience!
Gary
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers. Ill give it a couple of weeks and start pestering

New Poll