corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b track rods.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b track rods.
BenC1985

User status: Offline
26th Mar 13 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering are delphi track rods what i would buy from a vauxhall dealership? Been looking on ebay and i am finding alot of delphitrack rods and not sure if i should buy them or go vauxhall if they will be better quality. Im basically getting a clunking noise if i turn the steering one way then the other and been told thats what it could be. Im praying it is and its not the steering rack. I think its due to me having a lowered car and the state of the roads Any help is much appreciated.
BenC1985

27th Mar 13 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody know? Realy need to get some ordered.
craig-dodd

27th Mar 13 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring autovaux they should sell you genuine ones
jay.jay

27th Mar 13 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbf I've always found Delphi to be pretty much spot on, never had track rod ends from them though so can't offer advice on that. As said ring autovaux, they're really helpful and delivery is quick too
BenC1985

27th Mar 13 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig-dodd
ring autovaux they should sell you genuine ones

Just rang them and ordered more than just track rods.lol Delphi track rods are about £13-15 on ebay and genuine ones from autovaux were only £17 so ordered them and some new bushes for the front arms and ball joints. Should make it drive a bit better hopefully as they have never been changed. May even get new rear axle bushes to freshen that up aswell.

New Poll