corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Talktalk Tv plus

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Talktalk Tv plus
sloworm

User status: Offline
20th Jun 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone have it? Have just been told that they are sending me the box free of charge for being a loyal customer. I currently have the sky hooked up, the cable from the dish runs under the carpet and I dont have a normal aerial lead near my lounge tv so im thinking I may just use the talk talk one upstairs unless its reliable enough to warrant pulling the carpet up and routing a new cable from the aerial. Would save me money by cancelling the sky and it would give me HD.
sloworm

21st Jun 13 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be real popular, think ill use it upstairs
dannymccann

21st Jun 13 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They send the box for free but its 10 a month for subscription plus you normally need a strong enough minimum speed internet connection (great copper or average fibre), so check your next bill! Nothing in life is free
sloworm

21st Jun 13 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I double checked with the guy plenty of times on the phone. It's definitely free I'm on their highest broadband tarrif so just had to renew that for another 12 months which is fine. Also knocked a fiver off my bill for the next 6 months.
dannymccann

22nd Jun 13 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough, I can't justify the extra for fibre as even though my DSL is quite slow, it does us for what we need (can watch iPlayer while I xbox live) plus its unlimited so no complaints really

New Poll