corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Skirts and Rear

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Skirts and Rear
wee_kev

User status: Offline
4th Jul 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of gettng some side skirts(5 door) and rear bumper, I will be getting the car lowered B4 that happens though. How low do side skirts sit(i know it depends on what ones, but any help would be good)

Was thinking of Reiger Rear so i can get my twin exhausts sitting through it. How low does that sit? Are there any other Back bumpers that would suit the exhaust situation?

As i have said B4 i still want to take full loads over speed bumps!!!( Got 15" alloys)

What you folks think?

Cheers

[Edited on 05-07-2003 by wee_kev]
corsa5dr

4th Jul 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got my car back with a carzone rear and panique sides, the rear has loads of space for a mad exhaust and im getting a 4" round either side on the bumper.

My car is lowered 40mm on 17's and at teh deepest point the skirts are about 4.5 inches from the ground.

with 15's are lowered your prob gonna ahve problems with a full loads over bumps i reckon.
wee_kev

5th Jul 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how big are the spaces on the Reiger Rear?

Corsa5door - how long did you have to wait for your parts and where did you get them from
Fear

5th Jul 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is how close to the floor my rieger rear sits with 16s and 60mm drop

Hope this helps

New Poll