corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » oxygen sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author oxygen sensor
col444

User status: Offline
21st Aug 03 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, just got the 16v into the car, my question is do i need to keep the oxy sensor on the front pipe, if not what should i do with the 3 wires going to it, thanx in advance
miles

21st Aug 03 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what 16v? If it has a lambda sensor in its loom then put it in the hole in the exhaust. If not leave the old one there to block the hole.
col444

21st Aug 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Miles, its an xe out of a 91 calibra, im gonna fit a straight thru system after the f/pipe, do i leave the sensor connected or disconnect it, cheers

New Poll