corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lowering/Wheels etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lowering/Wheels etc
barry_kellett99

User status: Offline
5th Jun 03 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am completely new to modifying and bought the Haynes Max power book which is really good.
However the section on lowering warns that all 3 methods can negatively effect the cars ride and handling.

I would like some new wheels and the suspension lowered, but as i live in northern ireland and my driving ranges from motorway to b road to country road i am not fussed on really lowering the car way down.... I am also therefore not fussed in the biggest wheels. (I understand the 49 offset stuff )

I just want some nice wheels to improve the cars look, and some suspension work to lower it A BIT and improve my cars somewhat stiff handling and ride (Which currently bangs hard on every bump at anything over 20/30mph)

Please advise me!!
Thanks guys

[Edited on 05-06-2003 by barry_kellett99]

New Poll