corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » FIFA09 Online Club - League Players look!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FIFA09 Online Club - League Players look!
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st May 09 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I'm gonna make a team to play this online club caper! And it seems appropriate to make it a CS one But obviously I'd need a team of players. If folk want to join then I'll make it just now But the thing is, you need a team to use. So it makes sense to make it a team effort. Who do we think is the best all round team? Naturally the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Bayern, Barca etc are up there but it has to be a team we all want to use. I didn't make it a poll as the variation in teams is too vast
lil_g

21st May 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in.

Use brazil tbh
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 09 at 22:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's not a bad idea actually But then everyone will be demanding to go up front, or bombing forward at every opportunity! I want to get the team made tonight to see what happens (a child you see) so if your suggestion is the only one by say... Quarter past 12, then it's settled
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 09 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brazil it is
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 09 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've been invited Greg
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 09 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so far I've invited:

lil_g
Nic
Dan
Gaz
Avey
Fro
bwbw

But that's only because they are the ones on my friends list. If anyone else wants to play, just ask

With this it's essentially BAP. You only need a minimum of 3 people on to play a game but the more we can get on at one time to play a league game the better.

Here's some info:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/clubs-help/346803-fifa-clubs-09-faqs.html

Sounds like damn good fun tbh!

But one thing I will stress, and this will seem obvious but it happens all the time!!.... If you are unfortunate enough to be playing in defense but didn't want to/weren't quick enough to get into a more attacking position, don't see that as a reason to bomb forward continually and leave spaces at the back. If you get bumped, it's hard lines Anybody who does enjoy continually going it alone with a defender and costing us will be thrown out of the team. If you are trying your best and make a mistake, big whoop! I made it so we can have fun, and have a great laugh and get the odd win or two
Eck
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Invited Jam-mez too now since I remembered his username And yes, I really am talking to myself in here.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 05:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nik

22nd May 09 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nick msm
Tommy L

22nd May 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS3?
Dan
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill join once my ps3 is fixed! Got the red flashing light

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Eck
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah Dan that's not good If it's under a year old take it back to the shop you bought it from Yes SatNav it's the PS3 and I'll get you added to this later Mark/Nik

For people who haven't read the EA thread, we may be brazil, but all players are level 85. Naturally 85 for a defender is different for a forward, but it means we'll have to sort out who's best where, or like normal BAP, everyone just race to the best positions
lil_g

22nd May 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get what you mean with the BAP positions!

I normally just click "any" as I don't have a problem where I play tbh
Eck
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good to know someone else won't begrudge being at the back Aye I do the same, I'm happy to play anywhere. With the use of the select button, you can make it so much easier to read the play from the back!
Eck
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, more invites sent. Daniel_Corsa has accepted so far

Still to accept:

IvIarkGraham
Jam-mez
Bwbw77
Gizziet
DavidAth
Fro-Dizzle
Muppetsport
Gizzle7

And with a minimum of 3 needed, it means we can play most nights
Tommy L

22nd May 09 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really should buy this game
gsi-gaz

22nd May 09 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill accept in a bit mate, just gettin a shower mate
Eck
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries buddy Maybe we can get a game tonight if a few folk are up for it? Well, at least 3 people!
gsi-gaz

22nd May 09 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be up for havin a go in about half hour
Dan
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS3 is 2 years old nearly now. they wont exchange it and want 150 if i want them 2. after paying 500 under 2yr ago, i think its crap, not happy at all!!

Eck
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
PS3 is 2 years old nearly now. they wont exchange it and want 150 if i want them 2. after paying 500 under 2yr ago, i think its crap, not happy at all!!

If you know someone with a PS3 that's under a year old and is the same kind (ie; 40/60gb) then use their receipt
Dan
Premium Member

23rd May 09 at 07:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

serial number gives it away tho Ive now taken out the extended warranty, doesnt say nout in terms and conditions that u cant claim straight away either.

Gonna give it another week then ring

Eck
Premium Member

23rd May 09 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't check the serial number mate I had a pre-owned one that stopped working, so took my brothers receipt for a new one, and because they didn't have any 40's in stock, I got a new 80
Eck
Premium Member

25th May 09 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, since there are 5 of us who are in the club just now (Fro, Lil_g etc hurry up ) it means we have enough players to play our first game. So:
Gaz
Bwbw
Dan
Avey

Are at least two of you available some time tonight to play? The more who can play, the more points we gain towards getting into a league!
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

25th May 09 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll