corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa coilovers/suspension

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa coilovers/suspension
lees_corsa

User status: Offline
29th Sep 07 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im after the best suspension upgrade for a corsa i want the super low look but adjustment for track n then road. advice welcome. cheers
Kurt

29th Sep 07 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gaz coilovers come highly rated on here, u2u dave a hes a top guy, just sorted me some bilstein b10's
SAL
Premium Member

29th Sep 07 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on budget tbh
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

29th Sep 07 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its easy, theres 2 really good options. firstly the Vsport spec Gaz coilover kit for £495 or £525 with rear coilovers.

or the kit that Kurt has, its a Bilstein kit that we have put together using B10 dampers and Eibach springs. its £320

The difference between these kits and the off the shelf stuff? both the Vsport spec kits have been tried and tested on the car, on the road and on track to get the best possible performance from them rather than most companies just buy in a box and sell them on without testing them.
lees_corsa

29th Sep 07 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be nice with some specs on the systems and some pics if any1 has any?
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

29th Sep 07 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring me, number is in my sig
broster
Premium Member

29th Sep 07 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the best isn't cheap what buget are you working with?

iv had a few sets on my corsa, the best i found was my avo coilovers on the front, koni yellows on the back with jamex 60mm springs........ really liked thta set up.

the avo coilovers were good if you looked after them.

iv since changed to bilstein coilovers, not cheap at over £1000 for the setup but having driven a car with them on i was immediatly sold. failing that the bilstein kits with inverted dampers are great but again think they retail about £475+vat

New Poll