corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Gear Linkages

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Gear Linkages
CorsaSport14

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they adjustable on 97-00 Corsa B's, i read somewhere apparently these cock up quiet often.

Mine are up the shitter got a knocking noise when its in neutral and i move gear stick side-to-side, reverse is always crunching and seems to be alot of play when i actually put it into a gear

Just wondering if they was adjustable or if im going to need some new ones.
B3KAN

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 08 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like its worn, you can get repair kits with new bushes but can be fidily sumtimes better just replacing the whole thing

New Poll