corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.0 3 cylinder head removal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.0 3 cylinder head removal
stuart adair

User status: Offline
4th Mar 12 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi

Anyone know where I can get a walkthrough of a head removal on a 3 cylinder 1.0 Corsa ?

stu
Ste
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 00:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haynes manual probably.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
tom130691
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Haynes manual probably.

stuart adair

5th Mar 12 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, dont understand - Attempt at strange joke is wasted.
I assume nobody has a walkthrough of taking the head off...
Eddx14xe

5th Mar 12 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone posting a walk through is going to be no different than using a Haynes manual.

Like I said in your other thread, use a Haynes manual and if you get stuck or are unsure about something then ask us on here and there will be someone on here that can help.

[Edited on 05-03-2012 by Eddx14xe]
alan-g-w

6th Mar 12 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a couple of sad acts you two must be to just post the exact same shite in another thread.
Eddx14xe

6th Mar 12 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well he's obviously not listening is he Alan. This is like was Doyle does, except he does aks's the same thing in loads of different forums, not a different section on the same forum.

He already got his answer and i was actually being nice about it, even if i did come across as sarcastic.

New Poll