corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Braided brake hose

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Braided brake hose
Joey 1.6 sport

User status: Offline
12th Jun 12 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm wanting to run brake hose inside car but want to no the best place to buy from and how do you fit unions on to pipe thanks
corsadonk
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rally designs should be able supply all the stuff you need. Why do want to run the pipes inside the car?
Joey 1.6 sport

12th Jun 12 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
Rally designs should be able supply all the stuff you need. Why do want to run the pipes inside the car?

Cheers for that
I want to put them inside so I can have brake bias valve to adjust braking pressure

New Poll