corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » a good system?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a good system?
chris_mufc

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+60_98_174+products_id+1817

with

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+60_61_109+products_id+220

and an amp to run the components, not yet decided which one, also will them comps fit the corsa b or will i need the smaller size?
robtj

14th Dec 03 at 04:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your spending that much on front speakers mate buy Focal !!!! not kenwood lol, subs look good tho
Dom

14th Dec 03 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you doing ?!?!?!?! Kenwood ?!?!
mate, like rob said, get focals if your spending 120 odd on comps! Then get an amp for em
As for the sub, i would rather get a big F Off Audiobahn and an amp - it will sound better and cleaner, and i know that it wont go bang
What ever ya do mate, dont buy kenwood stuff, its rollox. The HU's are about the only things that are half decent....oh apart from there milkshake blenders
Trotty

14th Dec 03 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those Kenwood components aren't bad to be quite honest though?

And any decent Focal's are going to come in at around £250 upwards?
Dom

14th Dec 03 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea true about focals, but kenwoods though?? Ive heard apair of some coxials they do and they were weak I couldnt put my finger on it, but something was off. Infinity's sound better i must admit, and you can pick up a pair from halfords for 99 quid
robtj

14th Dec 03 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the sub prices (£899) you could buy a JLw6 sub and amp
Trotty

14th Dec 03 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VisibleMan - aye, I'd agree the co-ax's aren't up to much (except the DualMag ones) but their higher end components have always been fairly decent. Saying that, I'd also agree that Infinity's are nice too

robtj - good point, but that'd only just - certianly no money left over for cabling or anything!
chris_mufc

14th Dec 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the front speakers are either focals or infinity? is the subs and amp value for money or do you lot reckon i could get something cheaper, equal power and sound quality for the same price? thanks guys!!!
Richie

15th Dec 03 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you got the cash, get focal comps, if not get infinity.

Give us a budget of what your willing to pay for a sub(s) and an amp and ill see what i can find
chris_mufc

15th Dec 03 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for that, erm maybe about £500-£800 on two subs and an amp and about another £250 on a set of comps and another amp to power them.
Richie

15th Dec 03 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about installation and wiring mate???
chris_mufc

15th Dec 03 at 02:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure about that. what would be a realistic price? nothing too fancy because my boot installation will be later on in next year!

New Poll