corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C16xe wiring....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C16xe wiring....
Siberia

User status: Offline
7th Oct 04 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right gone as far as i could before it got dark tryed to start it but it would only turn over and wouldn't fire up but i didnt expect it too first time....

rigtht i have a few stray wired that i need to get identifyed and were they go.......

3....the spade connector?

4..... i know its the lambda sensor but were does it connect to?

5.... inside the car beside the ecu...

help please.....
Greasemonkey

7th Oct 04 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. Plugs on to the crank shaft speed sensor feed the wiring up through the lower inlet
2. Because ya have a Mantzel power box the fuel tank vent valve has no where to go, let it hang loose
3. the spade connector pushes onto the lug sticking out behind the collant temp sensor ya can see it behind it in that pic
4. Lambda sensor plugs into that purple plug ya can see in the pic
5. should plug into a plug hidden under the plastic sill cover or a plug hanging down where ecu goes, or let it hang loose, see what happens i know i have seen one of them pluged into nothing some where

[Edited on 07-10-2004 by Greasemonkey]

Siberia

7th Oct 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excellent dude i'll try all these in the morning..... this will be my third day erm... 'sick' from work......

its a real pain in the ass to see anything on the bulkhead side on the engine... its fairly tight...

i cant imagine how beady done his v6....

p.s u2u me your address and i'll post ya that cheque....

[Edited on 07-10-2004 by Siberia]
Greasemonkey

7th Oct 04 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good work on the sick days, engine transplants come way before work commitments, i have had a few belive me to get things finished on my corsa lol
Siberia

7th Oct 04 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and the GF are suposed to be driving to a wedding miles away on saturday so the presure is on to get it running....
Greasemonkey

7th Oct 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have faith in you buddy, give me a shout any time tomoz and i wil try my best to help
Siberia

7th Oct 04 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its dweffo getting petrol anyways cos remember that pin thing i was asking about pin think well i pressed and fuel came out so thats 1 thing....

actually everything that i thought would be hard was pi*s easy and everything that i thought was gonna be easy was a right cnut.

New Poll