corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear Brake Pressure Regulator

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Brake Pressure Regulator
boyracerscotty

User status: Offline
28th Aug 07 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to drop my car 90mm at the back but because of the illusion of the car carrying weight because its lower the back brakes will become more sensitive due to the brake pressure regulator which I think could be quite dangerous due to the car having no weight on the back axle. Has anyone had problems when going seriously low with the back brakes locking up, or will i have to adjust the regulator?

New Poll