corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Janspeed Coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Janspeed Coilovers
Bolino

User status: Offline
20th May 08 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know anything about Janspeed Coilovers?

I noticed them on ebay last night and they are only £220. I thought that was quite cheap for coilovers so I started to research them but came up with nothing.

Cheers
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

20th May 08 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same as all of the other cheap coilovers such as Gmax, Pi, jamex etc... probably worth £200 but you get what you pay for, ones I have seen after being fitted for just a few month look a bit tired.
Bolino

20th May 08 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
same as all of the other cheap coilovers such as Gmax, Pi, jamex etc... probably worth £200 but you get what you pay for, ones I have seen after being fitted for just a few month look a bit tired.

Thats what im worried about but the car only does 3000miles a year mainly at weekends.
Bolino

20th May 08 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much do you sell a basic GAZ Coilover suspension kit for Dave
Corsa_Quadz

20th May 08 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sure they will be fine if you maintain them mind you never had coilovers so wouldn really no!
Bolino

20th May 08 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Quadz
Im sure they will be fine if you maintain them mind you never had coilovers so wouldn really no!

True, as I said above, the car only covers 3000 miles a year and is never ragged to hell.

New Poll