corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ignition live corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ignition live corsa b
WideBoyCorsa

User status: Offline
   23rd Sep 08 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a corsa b sri and just wiring a new amp in, was wondering where the best ignition live would b to take to the boot? and what colour the ignition live is on the stereo? thanks
James_H

23rd Sep 08 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why from the boot?
WideBoyCorsa

23rd Sep 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah just to take the ignition live to the boot from headunit, isnt it one of the red or yellow ones from headunit ignition live?

Brett
Premium Member

23rd Sep 08 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you not connect it to the battery and use the remote wire to the stereo?
Jam666
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

23rd Sep 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take out glovebox on passenger side, there will b a big grommit, make a tiny hole just to fit the cable thru, then take off the plastics either nxt to the drivers of passengers and run the live down there, past rear seats and then into the boot.as for your remote cable its usually the blue wire. u will also need to run a phono lead which is 2 wires as one with a red and white plug on each end.this will also need to be run !
WideBoyCorsa

23rd Sep 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got everything in. The main live is fine and the RCAs are all through i just dunno which one to plug my remote live into the the bak of head unit! the remote live is to turn on the amp when stereo comes on. do i use the ACC live for the remote live to the amp??
Jam666
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

23rd Sep 08 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the remote cable usually connects to the blue wire on the back of most headunits. sometimes u may have to cut the blue and join your remote cable to.
scotts v6

23rd Sep 08 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what he sed ^^^^^^^^^^

New Poll