corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Receipt for engine conversion to dvla

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Receipt for engine conversion to dvla
Joey 1.6 sport

User status: Offline
31st Jul 12 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys I'm after some help trying to change logbook over to 2.0 but dvla want a receipt for conversion which is hard when bought car like it so is any one any good at doing things like that or has picture of a reciept they could put up as I'm sort of like not knowing what to put any help is grateful thanks
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Jul 12 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just goto a local garage. Give them £20 to check over it and write you a short letter saying its all good.

I'd want it checked over anyway if i hadnt done the conversion or had no documentation of the conversion.

New Poll