corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Over fueling causing judding when started

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Over fueling causing judding when started
nath2905
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Dec 10 at 20:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for a couple of week now every time i start the car up it judders like its miss firing,
i just thought it was because it was cold,
now i put 20 quid in it and i got 70miles off it :/ (its a 1.2 8v btw)
to night i've bin see me uncle had the oil changed and plug done because it was time and thought the plugs were causing this,
then my uncle sed that its over fueling, and chocking the engine,
it runs fine once your on a little run but you come to traffic and it does it again

any ideas would be great thanks

New Poll